EDIUS.NET has released a video showing the new features in EDIUS 9.3. This update will be available on the 17th September – next Monday.
The main new features are:
- Coloured markers and XML marker list export
- Better quality optical flow with a variety of options (probably the best improvement from my point of view)
- Displaying 50/60P timecode properly in a 50P project.
- Closed caption display. This is not the ability to make closed captions, just the ability to display them if they are embedded in a file and then pass that through to the final export.
- GPU support for decoding RED footage.
I plan to do a video showing my own version of the new features next week, but this video does show them all of pretty well.
You can see the video here: https://youtu.be/NLs38sOjAYQ