Who is this version for?
This version of the tutorial is for people who have had a previous version of my EDIUS 7 tutorial. The EDIUS 8/9 tutorial is full of new information but does cover a lot of the same ground as quite a few things have stayed the same between EDIUS 7 and EDIUS 9. Therefore, you can buy the tutorial at half price if you have the old EDIUS 7 version. You do not have to provide any proof as I have a list of everyone who has had the EDIUS 7 tutorial.
What is in the tutorial?
My EDIUS tutorial disc covers all aspects of editing and using Grass Valley EDIUS and Grass Valley Mync. If you want to see a complete list of all of the chapters please click here.
This disc starts with a section that goes through a complete edit from start to finish, and then has other sections looking at specific parts of the program. The entire tutorial lasts 29 hours and 40 minutes.
Instructions on download:
- When you have ordered the tutorial you will be sent links to download the tutorial. It is about 6GB in size. I have split the tutorial into several sections to make it easier to download if you have a slow internet connection. You will need to download all 10 sections.
- Once downloaded you will need to rename the first file from DVC_EDIUS_Tutorial.rar.part01.exe.rar to DVC_EDIUS_Tutorial.rar.part01.exe– basically removing the .RAR at the end of the file. Unfortunately I have had to do this because many anti-virus programs block you from downloading .exe files.
- Then all you have to do is to double click on the DVC_EDIUS_Tutorial.rar.part01.exe file and it will extract the entire tutorial into the folder where you have downloaded it.
- You can now either just double click on the index.html file in this folder and it will open the tutorial in a web browser or double click on Install EDIUS tutorial.msi. This will then prompt you to decide to install the tutorial and put a shortcut on your desktop. You do not have to do this, it is just tidier.
- After you have unzipped the tutorial files there is a “readme.txt” file which explains how to install it. There is also a file in the “01_basic_edit” folder called “intro.mp4” that you can play in any media player program which explains how to navigate the tutorial.
- Once completed you can delete all the downloaded files.
- If you loose the tutorial in the future because of a hard drive problem etc please contact me and I can give you access to the files to download again.
- If you have problems download the files please get in touch.