A small update for Premiere Pro just popped up. There was a major update just before NAB and this is a quick fix for some bugs that have been apparently causing quite a few problems. The fixes in 13.1.1 are:
- Crash opening a project or working with a project on macOS
- Premiere Pro crashes on launch
- Premiere Pro crashes while rendering
- Premiere Pro crashes on launch on macOS because of issues with preferences in the Permissions folder
- Premiere Pro crashes on launch or while switching workspaces
- Opening Premiere Pro with missing font graphic in project on Windows causes Premiere Pro to crash.
You can see the Adobe version with a list all recent fixes here: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/kb/fixed-issues.html