DVC Training

Educational EDIUS

E9 edu https://order.shareit.com/cart/add?vendorid=200267099&PRODUCT[300798118]=1 (159GBP)

E9 Workgroup edu https://order.shareit.com/cart/add?vendorid=200267099&PRODUCT[300798116]=1 (319GBP)


You need to ask the potential buyer for a proof. If they are a student, they should send you a photo or scan of a valid student card. Same for pupils.

For teachers we need a proof, that they are working at a school or university. It is important that only teacher on public schools and universities can get a EDU license. If they are teaching how to play guitar or things like that, that is not enough. You can ask us case wise if you want.