VisTitle have just released a free update to make VisTitle work in EDIUS X. You can download it here: http://www.hkvisdom.com/index.php/vistitle-v2-901-full-installer/
You will need to have a digital licence to use the update. They introduced these in 2018 and gave people about a year to switch for free. If you missed that they are now letting people switch for free until the end of September – next Wednesday. So if you missed getting the digital licence act now and you can get VisTitle working in EDIUS X. I have not actually tried this version myself as I only just got the link, but VisTitle has been very reliable until now so I suspect it will be ok.
New Features of VisTitle 2.91
1) Compatible with EDIUS X.
- Improved the UI window border problem in Windows 10 OS.
- Fixed the incorrect coloring issue when rendering by character sometimes.
- Fixed the problem of incorrect color absorption with high DPI displays.
- Fixed that color space of the title layout remains to be 709 within EDIUS 4K project.
- Supported importing Unicode BE and UTF-8 without BOM encoded text file