EDIUS 10.30 has been released and it has a whole bunch of useful new features. This version officially supports Windows 11 as well as Windows 10 but I suspect it is some of the other new features that will interest people the most.
- The ability to add markers to clips on the timeline as well as timeline markers.
- You can now assign keyboard shortcuts to different windows layouts for easy switching
- You can past attributes from one clip to another including things like audio keyframes
- Anew H.265 software encoder – previously you could only make H.265 using Quick Sync or an nVidia card
- You can now tell EDIUS to skip frames if it cannot play the timeline.
- My personal favourite – when you export a timeline the timeline name is automatically used for the name of the clip being exported.
There is a full list of the features here: https://forum.grassvalley.com/forum/editors/editing-with-edius/568602-edius-x-v10-30-8244
EDIUS.NET have also released a video on the new features which you can see here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKEWaeN82h4
I will make my own video on the new features in the next week.
If you have EDIUS Pro it will prompt you to download the update or you can download from EDIUS.NET: https://www.edius.net/edius_download.html